I’ve gotten better. The laundry does not sit for days now, but I have perfected some pretty great ways to avoid doing laundry!
Here’s guide to avoiding laundry while still looking busy.
1. Take your kids to visit puppies. They don’t have clean underwear, but hey! They held a puppy today.
2. Plant an herb garden and then take pictures of it. You’ll feel really cool.
3. Watch your daughter learn to braid. It takes hours of practice.
… and then dress her up like Rapunzel on a Tuesday.
4. Help a friend with babysitting.
5. Take your daughter out to dinner.
6. Plant some organic strawberries.
7. I’ve used this one since my early 20s. When laundry piles up and there is nothing to wear… get new clothes.
I hope this post has helped you with some ideas to avoid the task you hate to do while still appearing like you’re really busy and awesome.