Today was quite a day.
1. I woke up this morning seeing the horrible images of the damage and heartbreak caused by Sandy.
2. I was happy to receive a text back from my dear friend in New Jersey that she was safe.
3. My shower broke and is spraying water all over my bathroom.
4. I lost a pound.
5. I blew my hair out because I had an audition today and it went much faster than normal. I have lost so much hair after the baby. I have a receding hair line.
6. My audition went great.
7. Phoebe had not one, but two huge explosive up the front and back diapers today, more laundry
8. I got my Rebecca Minkoff bag in the mail!
9. I Discovered Chloe has lice and spent 3 hours handling it including washing and vacuuming everything.
10. My husband came home and cleaned the kitchen and helped me get the kids to bed. I get to sit here now and write this while Phoebe is swaddled and he plays his guitar.
Today was a day of highs and lows, but compared to what is happening in other parts of our country my day was easy. My prayers and thoughts are with you.