I am a firm believer that if you are not crafting with your children daily you are a bad parent.
I also believe that you should always feed your kids free-range, grass-fed, organic, paleo candy.
The Holidays are for celebration and should be fully embraced with hours spent cutting and gluing and taking beautiful pictures to exclaim for all to see how wonderful and easy it all is.
This Valentine’s Day we did this amazing project I wanted to share with you all.
Here are the exact steps.
1. Tell your older child that if they want homemade valentines they would need to do them.
2. If they ask for any supplies tell them to find them.
3. Buy 39 cent boxes of organic free-range candy. (22 of em)
4. Let your six year old decide whether or not names will even be written on them.
5. Try to remember them Friday morning.
There you go! 5 easy steps to prep you for Friday.